YOUR DATA IS IN SAFE HANDS
The Data Controller for Dialogue may be contacted at [email protected]
We may amend this privacy notice from time to time. If we do so, we will supply you with and/or otherwise make available to you a copy of the amended privacy notice.
What information will be collected?
Information that we are able to collect automatically about you from this website is limited to your IP address, browser details, operating system and cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The legal bases for our intended processing of personal data.
Contact details that you may submit to us via this site, or via forms we may ask you to fill in, will be processed by us.
• The processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests which we may pursue.
• It is a not a requirement of our contract with you that you provide us with the personal data that we request, but it may make our job more difficult if you do not.
How long will we retain the data?
In order to perform the tasks required of us, Dialogue will retain the data on individuals for the duration of a contract.
• Personal contact data will be removed 24 months after the end of a contract with us.
• Performance reports will be retained for 24 months after the end of contract, as this information may be required if a student returns to continue training, unless we are instructed to destroy the data by you, the client.
• Translation memory will be retained indefinitely unless we are instructed to destroy the data by you, the client.
Sharing the information
Dialogue will not share any personal information with any third parties outside the scope of work that we do for you; only people who require the information to enhance the quality of the service for you will access this data.
If the law allows or requires us to do so, we may share your personal data with:
• the police and law enforcement agencies
• courts and tribunals
• the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to the Data Controller at the following address: [email protected]
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct information at any time.
Right to be forgotten
You may ask us to remove any data we hold on you at any time, but this may impact on our ability to execute the tasks we perform on your behalf.
Withdrawal of consent
Where you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please inform us immediately if you wish to withdraw your consent.
• the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of earlier processing.
• if you withdraw your consent, this may impact on our ability to execute the tasks we perform on your behalf.
We do not intend to use automated decision-making in relation to your personal data.
If you have requested details of the information we hold about you and you are not happy with our response, or you think we have not complied with the GDPR in some other way, you can complain to us. Please send any complaints to the Data Controller
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information on how your information is used, please contact us on 00 44 1793 513 321
Dialogue Language Services International Limited
VOICEOVERS & SUBTITLING
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING
FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINING
CROSS CULTURAL TRAINING