2022 is well underway and we’re excited to announce that in the coming weeks, Dialogue is moving over to Memsource – the leading translation management system (‘TMS’) provider.
Fantastic benefits for all existing and prospective clients include:
- Cloud-based management of translation projects and computer-assisted translation process all under one roof – a comfortable and flexible environment, providing a comprehensive all-in-one process from start to finish.
- Built-in client portals for manual or automatic submission of materials for translation and detailed tracking and monitoring of ongoing projects.
- Out-of-the-box connectors – ability to connect to and pick up source content directly from a wide range of platforms already used by clients, resulting in a streamlined translation workflow.
- Built-in client review and feedback implementation (online or offline) following translation. Automatic file sharing to facilitate smooth transition from one version to the next.
- Support for 50+ file types – ability to configure import settings for a wide range of file formats.
- Multilingual translation memories enabling storage of previously translated content in 500+ languages, resulting in discounts for repeated content and consistency of translation output.
- Greatly improved efficiency and automation of project management to support human linguist input. Machine translation capability also available.
If you have any questions about Memsource and how it will impact and consolidate the work that we currently do for you (or if you simply want to find out more) please give us a call on +44 1793 513 321 or email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to have a chat.