If you need a professional Spanish course, where you can immediately use what you learn in class, where you’ll enjoy what you’re learning and where you’ll make progress far quicker than you ever thought possible, look no further.
Our corporate Spanish lessons focus on the relevant, practical and commercial elements of Spanish. You can study at our centre, in your office or even via videoconferencing.
Why you need Spanish Business Language Training with Dialogue
- We make your course relevant, pain-free and fun! All of our students say it’s a far cry from the Spanish lessons they had at school and that they can ‘see the point’ of it all.
- Our courses are based around realistic expectations: you can see your starting point, your objectives and the timeframe.
- With Dialogue you’re in good hands. We have over 25 years’ experience providing professional Spanish courses to individuals and groups from start-ups to multinationals.
- It’s all about you: you decide the content, the venue, the frequency and the times of the course.
- You’ll know your current level and your target through the easy to digest ‘can-do’ definitions set out by the CEFR – not through obscure grammatical concepts.
- It’s great CPD! Our clients have told us that as well as providing key business skills to their employees, they have witnessed, on a corporate level, much improved relationships and team-building skills following their group Spanish training.
Get your free estimate now!
Do you require group training or individual training?-
What language do you need to learn?-
Which hour block do you require?-
Setting up a Spanish Language Course
If you are going to spend time away from your desk, you need to know that time spent learning Spanish will be productive. At Dialogue we are very aware that there needs to be a return on investment for the student, the sponsor and the company.
Before anyone sits down in a classroom, we focus on three key points:
- What is your starting level in Spanish, according the CEFR can-do definitions?
- What outcomes do you need to achieve? (grammar, business skills, generalist skills, speaking/writing etc)
- What timeframe/budget do you have?
You then receive a programme based around those 3 criteria. You can be sure that the skills you are acquiring in and outside the classroom are directly relevant to your needs. Regular feedback for you and, if required, your sponsor, will ensure that things are moving along as they should.
Whilst this sounds very formal, we also realise that enjoying your Spanish course is fundamental to its success. Stephen Krashen, the world’s leading light in linguistics and second languages says that motivation, self-confidence and feeling relaxed play essential roles in foreign language acquisition. Maybe a world away from your schooldays but exactly what we’re about at Dialogue!
Professional Spanish Courses
Dialogue uses the best training media available – whether that’s the latest business courses, books or supporting digital media.
We also develop our own tailor-made worksheets designed specifically for you and your industry.
Our trainers are experienced, qualified teachers who have a background in business – you can trust them to deliver exactly what you need for your Spanish business language course.
Our courses are practical and active. Most of our students start off their courses afraid to open their mouths for fear of making a mistake. You’ll soon develop a ‘have-a–go’ attitude alongside increased self-confidence – a major asset when learning to speak business Spanish.
Corporate Spanish Language Training Process
Training needs analysis form sent to Dialogue detailing outline requirements.
Assessment of student level and greater exploration of student/sponsor needs by phone, Skype or in person.
Outline programme created and submitted for approval from students and sponsor.
Foreign language course delivered and monitored.
Student develops skills and confidence to perform sophisticated business roles.
Feedback with recommendations for future study returned to students and sponsor.
Business Spanish FAQs
Don’t underestimate the impact of being able to utter even simple phrases to a client or colleague in their own language. It will earn you respect, improve relations and will almost certainly help win you new business.
Yes, it is and no, it isn’t! You’ll still have to do some learning, as you did back then, but there many more enjoyable ways to go about the learning now. You’ll understand concepts much more easily too. And as you’ll be using relevant language for your job, you’ll feel much more motivated too!
There are some differences in terms of pronunciation, grammar and individual vocabulary (even between the different Latin American countries) but, rest assured, it will be more of a help than a hinderance! Everyone has amusing anecdotes about linguistic issues during visits to other Spanish-speaking countries, but most people can always get their message across without too much hassle.
You should be able to introduce yourself at a conference after the first class but it will take 160+ hours to be able to start using it more confidently in meetings and on the phone. Remember those hours are guided contact hours – which may be in the car, on the running machine or even visiting the country. The more you can practise with native speaking colleagues outside your classes, the quicker you’ll progress.
As a B2B language training centre, our focus is on commercial language training. Whatever you learn will be directly relevant to you, and we will try to incorporate as much language (vocab and functional skills) that is relevant to you and your industry’s needs.
You will always need to learn the structure of the language but the difference here is that the context will simply be business-focused and applicable day-to-day. Instead of: “I’d like to book a table for 7pm” it would be more like “I’d like to book a conference call for 2pm”.