Last month at Dialogue we launched our brand new Translation Management System (‘TMS’), Memsource, for existing and new clients. As we gradually onboard existing clients, we wanted to share in a brand new webinar the joys and benefits Memsource has to offer, whether you are a current, or prospective client, or are simply curious!
Powered by patented AI, the cutting-edge technology offered by Memsource helps reduce translation costs for clients and increases quality and project management efficiency. It’s no wonder it’s a leading localisation solution for countless global businesses and we’re excited to have a piece of the pie!
Up until now, we have been working with our own bespoke project management system, which has allowed us great flexibility and the opportunity to adapt our systems to clients’ needs as we go along. Adding Memsource into the mix, however, is making things more streamlined and cost/time-effective whilst hugely complementing and bolstering the processes that we currently have in place.
What you’ll get – at no extra cost with Dialogue
- Built-in client portals for manual or automatic submission of materials for translation and detailed tracking and monitoring of ongoing projects.
- Built-in client review and feedback implementation (online or offline) following translation. Automatic file sharing to facilitate smooth transition from one version to the next.
- Out-of-the-box connectors – ability to connect to and pick up source content directly from a wide range of platforms already used by clients (e.g. WordPress, SalesForce, HubSpot), resulting in a streamlined translation workflow.
- Greatly improved efficiency and automation of project management to support human linguist input. Machine translation capability also available.
- Cloud-based management of translation projects and computer-assisted translation process all under one roof.
- Enhanced security – all data and content is stored on one platform, avoiding any need to disperse files across multiple devices or via email.
- Support for 50+ file types – ability to configure import settings for a wide range of file formats.
- Multilingual translation memories enabling storage of previously translated content in 500+ languages, resulting in discounts for repeated content and consistency of translation output.