What’s new at Dialogue?
This month at Dialogue, it’s out with the old and in with the new, as we work through the final implementation stages of Memsource, our brand new Translation Management System (‘TMS’). It’s like Christmas all over again for our translation team and our inner nerds are out in full force. Powered by patented AI, the cutting-edge technology offered by Memsource helps reduce translation costs for clients and increases quality and project management efficiency. It’s no wonder it’s a leading localisation solution for countless global businesses and we’re excited to have a piece of the pie!
Up until now, we have been working with our own bespoke project management system, which has allowed us great flexibility and the opportunity to adapt our systems as we go along. Adding Memsource into the mix however, is going to make things all the more streamlined and cost/time-effective whilst hugely complementing and bolstering the processes that we currently have in place.
Benefits of using Memsource
Here are some of the advantages that Memsource has to offer:
- Greatly improved efficiency and automation of project management to support human linguist input. Machine translation capability also available.
- Cloud-based management of translation projects and computer-assisted translation process all under one roof – a comfortable and flexible environment, providing a comprehensive all-in-one process from start to finish.
- Out-of-the-box connectors – ability to connect to and pick up source content directly from a wide range of platforms already used by clients, resulting in a streamlined translation workflow.
- Enhanced security – all data and content is stored on one platform, avoiding any need to disperse files across multiple devices or via email.
- Built-in client portals for manual or automatic submission of materials for translation and detailed tracking and monitoring of ongoing projects.
- Built-in client review and feedback implementation (online or offline) following translation. Automatic file sharing to facilitate smooth transition from one version to the next.
- Support for 50+ file types – ability to configure import settings for a wide range of file formats.
- Multilingual translation memories enabling storage of previously translated content in 500+ languages, resulting in discounts for repeated content and consistency of translation output.
What training has been implemented?
Our translation team are currently working in conjunction with Memsource to get fully trained up on how to use the system and we will also be offering some webinars in the coming months (in partnership with Memsource), to introduce our clients to the new tool and open up discussions on how it can benefit them. In the meantime, check out our first one on AI Machine Translation below…
If you have any questions about Memsource and how it will impact and consolidate the work that we currently do for you (or if you simply want to find out more) please give us a call on +44 1793 513 321 or email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to have a chat.